ARTIST CALL FOR ENTRIES
PARTICIPATE IN THE 2024 ART SHOW & SALE
Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute invites all artists with disabilities worldwide to submit artwork to participate in the 2024 Art of Possibilities Art Show & Sale. The Art Show has a rich tradition of exhibiting and selling the creative artwork of inspiring artists with physical and cognitive disabilities. More than 500 pieces are reviewed each year in six categories: Graphics, oils and acrylics, watercolors, mixed media, photography and sculpture and more than $4,600 in awards will be presented. All work must be original. Artists are limited to entering a maximum of four works and all art must be for sale.
The art show is held once a year. The call for artist entries is currently OPEN! The entry deadline for the 2024 Art of Possibilities is March 15, 2024. Submit your entries today! We look forward to the opportunity to showcase your work!
Important 2024 Art Show Dates
- March 15, 2024: Café Entry Deadline
- April 5, 2024: Artist Notification of Invitation to Participation
- April 29 – May 3, 2024: Shipped Art Received
- May 7, 8, and 9, 2024: Local Art Drop-off 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- May 22, 2024: Opening Reception at Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
- May 23, 2024: Online Art Sale Opens
- May 23 – June 21, 2024: Show Dates
- June 25 – 28, 2024: Local Art Pick-up/Sold Art 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- July 29, 2024: Artist Payment Checks Mailed
BECOME A 2024 HOLIDAY CARD ARTIST
Courage Cards is seeking artwork for the 2024 holiday card collection. The holiday card art search is open to all artists, especially those with a disability.
Courage Cards needs art suitable for holiday cards including traditional Christmas and Thanksgiving images. Two-dimensional artwork is selected based on artistic merit, suitability of subject, color and holiday card market trends.
A $400 licensing fee will be paid to the artist for each piece of artwork chosen, in addition to national exposure through the distribution of more than 300,000 catalogs and promotional pieces, radio, Internet and print advertising. The card artist online call for entries is open from October – January of each year.