ARTIST CALL FOR ENTRIES
PARTICIPATE IN THE 2023 ART SHOW & SALE
Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute invites all artists with disabilities worldwide to submit artwork to participate in the 2023 Art of Possibilities Art Show & Sale. The Art Show has a rich tradition of exhibiting and selling the creative artwork of inspiring artists with physical and cognitive disabilities. More than 350 pieces are reviewed each year in six categories: Graphics, oils and acrylics, watercolors, mixed media, photography and sculpture and more than $4,600 in awards will be presented. All work must be original. Artists are limited to entering a maximum of four works and all art must be for sale.
The art show is held once a year. The entry deadline for the 2023 Art of Possibilities has passed and our show is full. We look forward to the opportunity to showcase your work!
Important 2023 Art Show Dates
- February 5, 2023: Café Entry Deadline
- February 28, 2023: Email Invitation to Participation
- March 27 – April 5, 2023: Shipped Art Received
- April 5, 6, and 7, 2023: Local Art Drop-off 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- April 27, 2023: Opening Reception at Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
- April 28, 2023: Online Art Sale Opens
- April 28 – May 31, 2023: Show Dates
- June 7- 9, 2023: Local Art Pick-up 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- June 30, 2023: Artist Payment Checks Mailed
BECOME A 2023 HOLIDAY CARD ARTIST
Courage Kenny Cards is seeking artwork for the 2023 holiday card collection. The holiday card art search is open to all artists, especially those with a disability.
Courage Kenny Cards needs art suitable for holiday cards including traditional Christmas and Thanksgiving images. Two-dimensional artwork is selected based on artistic merit, suitability of subject, color and holiday card market trends.
A $400 licensing fee will be paid to the artist for each piece of artwork chosen, in addition to national exposure through the distribution of more than 300,000 catalogs and promotional pieces, radio, Internet and print advertising. The card artist online call for entries is open from October – January of each year.